NOMAD IV, one of the fastest sailing yachts in the world, designed by Finot-Conq, has a sleek waterline with a hull and superstructure built entirely of carbon fibre/Nomex.
The 'racing' style of the yacht is demonstrated by her hull shape with its prominent hard chine running from bow to stern, plus nine tonnes of water ballast that can be pumped into tanks on either side of the boat, plus her lifting keel and twin rudders.
Her large cockpit with 2 tables each capable of seating up to 12 guests is ideal for relaxed dinners on board, and the ample sunbathing space permit guests to soak up the rays in total comfort. Her deck saloon has stunning 360° panoramic views. NOMAD IV accommodates 12 guests sleeping on board in one master cabin, 2 guest cabins with double beds, one cabin with twin beds (bunk beds) and one quadruple cabin with a large double bed and 2 twin beds (bunk beds). Each cabin has an ensuite bathroom.
While NOMAD IV is unquestionably a performance yacht with state of the art technology (such as a carbon mast and 3DI sails) capable of delighting even the most experienced yachtsmen at the helm, her lateral ballasts guarantee that you can sail her almost flat. Her adjustable keel allows you to sail easily into ports and to access the most beautiful creeks and coves imaginable.
If you wish to charter NOMAD IV, please get in touch with your CSO Yachts broker. Alternatively, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our brokers will be in touch to assist with your enquiry.
- Chantier : Maxi Dolphin di MD Technologies S.r.l.
- Année de construction : 2013
- Année de rénovation : 2018
- Longueur : 30,48 m (99,97 ft)
- Largeur : 8,30 m (27,22 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 5,90 m (19,35 ft)
- 2 x 0 hp
- Fischer PANDA, 24 Kw + 15000 Kw
- Vitesse de croisière : 10 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 10 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 12
- Nombre de cabines : 5
- Cabines double : 4
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 1
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : no
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : no
- Jacuzzi : no
- Équipement de gym/sport : no
- Nombre d’équipage : 4
- Consommation de fuel : 30 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : Carbon/Composite