Launched in 2015, KATINA was designed with charter in mind, offering flexible accommodation and spacious entertaining areas, perfect for either families wanting to unwind or corporate charters looking for large spaces to host cocktail parties.
There are 6 large convertible staterooms, all of which can be set up as either king double or twin rooms. The 2 VIP cabins forward have large bathrooms with both bath and shower, whilst the 4 guest cabins aft have generous bathrooms with showers. The 4 guest cabins aft also have fold-down balconies - the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing morning coffee or an evening cocktail watching the sun set.
On deck there is a Jacuzzi, sunbathing area and 2 bars from which guests can be served. A large elevator also connects the decks. There is a gym in the interior as well as a sauna. Modern audio-visual systems, including on-demand movies and music, plus an extensive selection of water sports toys further enhance the guest experience.
Summer cruising areas:
Naples / Sicily
French Riviera / Corsica / Sardinia
Winter cruising areas
If you wish to charter KATINA, please get in touch with your CSO Yachts broker. Alternatively, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our brokers will be in touch to assist with your enquiry.
- Chantier : Brodosplit D.d.
- Année de construction : 2015
- Année de rénovation : 2017
- Longueur : 60,00 m (196,80 ft)
- Largeur : 10,68 m (35,03 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 2,90 m (9,51 ft)
- 2 x hp
- Cummins KTA 38-M2 1007 kW
- Vitesse de croisière : 12 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 14 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 12
- Nombre de cabines : 6
- Cabines double : 6
- Cabines lit jumeaux : -
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : yes
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : yes
- Jacuzzi : yes
- Équipement de gym/sport : yes
- Nombre d’équipage : 12
- Consommation de fuel : 375 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : Steel