This elegant charter yacht blends beautiful styling with a wonderful variety of entertaining areas, the perfect combination for a family holiday or quality time spent with friends.
Refitted in 2019, EMERALD's main salon has been lovingly redesigned, while the guest cabins benefit from new fabrics, curtains and linens. On the main deck, furniture is either new or refurbished, and the overall effect is that of a fresh and very welcoming yacht.
With the capacity to welcome up to 12 guests in the utmost comfort, EMERALD offers many lounging and dining possibilities across her interior and on deck spaces. Six luxury en-suite cabins can also be found on board, including a full beam master suite with an adjoining VIP cabin on the main deck as well as two doubles and two twins on the lower deck.
One highlight is her delightful sundeck with a Jacuzzi, a wet bar, extensive sunbathing and al fresco dining options. The bridge deck also offers two alternatives for on-deck dining, with a circular seating area forward of the bridge and a formal dining table aft. A wonderfully dedicated crew of 11 are both discreet and attentive, will make sure each guest is cared for.
Photo Credit: YachtShot
- Chantier : Cantieri Navali Codecasa Tre S.p.a.
- Année de construction : 2005
- Année de rénovation : 2019
- Longueur : 51,00 m (167,28 ft)
- Largeur : 9,50 m (31,16 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 3,10 m (10,17 ft)
- 2 x 2260 hp
- CAT 3516B
- Vitesse de croisière : 14 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 17 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 12
- Nombre de cabines : 6
- Cabines double : 4
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 2
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : no
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : no
- Jacuzzi : no
- Équipement de gym/sport : no
- Nombre d’équipage : 11
- Consommation de fuel : 240 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : Steel