The 35.42m/116'2" 'Alhambra' classic yacht built by the Dutch shipyard Feadship is available for charter for up to 10 guests in 5 cabins. This yacht features interior styling by Anita Unger.
Showcasing meticulous craftsmanship courtesy of her pedigree credentials, classic yacht Alhambra recalls a golden age of yachting, capturing the very essence of luxury combined with spacious living areas and modern amenities for the ultimate yachting vacation.
Built in 1970, Alhambra offers guest accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 suites comprising a master suite, one VIP cabin, one double cabin and two twin cabins convertible in double. She got 6 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht charter experience.
Whatever your activities on your charter, you'll find some impressive features are seamlessly integrated to help you such as lithium batteries for overnight stay at anchor with no noise.
Alhambra is built with a steel hull and steel/aluminium superstructure. Powered by twin GM engines, she comfortably cruises at 10 knots, reaches a maximum speed of 12 knots with a range of up to 3,000 nautical miles.
ALHAMBRA just had a complete refit from stem to stern with an all new modern interior and a different layout in 2022.
- Chantier : Feadship Holland. U.a.
- Année de construction : 1970
- Année de rénovation : 2021
- Longueur : 35,36 m (115,98 ft)
- Largeur : 6,91 m (22,66 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 2,08 m (6,82 ft)
- 2 x 460 hp
- Detroit Diesel 16V-71N
- Vitesse de croisière : 10 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : -
- Nombre d’invités : 10
- Nombre de cabines : 5
- Cabines double : 3
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 2
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : yes
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : yes
- Jacuzzi : no
- Équipement de gym/sport : no
- Nombre d’équipage : 6
- Consommation de fuel : 110 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : Steel