Built in 2005, this Mangusta 92 Open series has been kept in strict private use until 2020 when she first appeared on the charter market and has successfully completed back to back bookings since.
Previously kept as a chase boat to a larger yacht, the interior is practically void of any wear and tear to be expected from a vessel this age thanks to hardly ever having been slept in. The exterior is washed down very regularly and carefully, avoiding abrasive cleaning products and the hull is polished annually with wax top up monthly. Today, she is a very successful charter vessel attracting families and long term charter bookings.
The vessel has had exceptional maintenance such as the 10 year major Kamewa jet overhaul performed in 2017; top end overhaul of the main engines in 2018; hull sandblasted and fuel tanks deep clean in 2018; swim platform recaulked 2021 etc. Full maintenance list is available.
Not only is the vessel's condition extraordinary and ready for another season, the layout allows for guest cabins to enjoy the quietest part of the vessel forward, far away from the engine room its vibrations and sound on the contrary of most sisterships. The interior is fully optimized to receive up to 10 guests in 4 cabins each with ensuite bathrooms.
- Chantier : Overmarine / Mangusta
- Année de construction : 2005
- Année de rénovation : 2021
- Longueur : 28,30 m (92,82 ft)
- Largeur : 6,60 m (21,65 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 1,80 m (5,90 ft)
- 4 x 2029 hp
- MTU 16V 2000 M91
- Vitesse de croisière : 25 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 32 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 8
- Nombre de cabines : 4
- Cabines double : 1
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 3
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : no
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : no
- Jacuzzi : no
- Équipement de gym/sport : yes
- Nombre d’équipage : 2
- Consommation de fuel : 560 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : GRP
- Position du yacht : Italy