Superyacht MARLA (ex TJ Esperanza) has been maintained, regardless of cost, to the highest standards and is, in our opinion, one of the best-kept yachts of her type and age. She boasts an excellent reputation throughout the industry with a fully documented history.
Built in 1999 by leading Dutch shipyard Amels and last refitted in 2015/2016.
MARLA was designed by Terence Disdale, who is responsible for her stunning exterior and interior. Her sleek and beautiful lines, gorgeous furnishings as well as her impressive leisure and entertainment facilities, make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
MARLA sleeps up to 12 guests and has a full-width master stateroom on the main deck; two double staterooms with bath and two twin staterooms with showers on the lower deck. There is a further single cabin (with a Pullman bed) located aft of the master stateroom with shower and head and perfectly suitable for a nanny/bodyguard or children.
Her exceptional Captain Manolis leads the highly experienced and professional crew of 12.
Made of steel and aluminium, she can achieve a top speed of 15.4 knots and a cruising speed of 13 knots.
If you wish to charter MARLA, please get in touch with your CSO Yachts broker. Alternatively, please email email@example.com and one of our brokers will be in touch to assist with your enquiry
- Chantier : Amels Holland Bv
- Année de construction : 1999
- Année de rénovation : 2015
- Longueur : 50,00 m (164,00 ft)
- Largeur : 9,00 m (29,52 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 3,30 m (10,82 ft)
- 2 x 1200 hp
- CUMMINS DIESEL
- Vitesse de croisière : 13 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 15 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 12
- Nombre de cabines : 6
- Cabines double : 3
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 2
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : yes
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : yes
- Jacuzzi : yes
- Équipement de gym/sport : yes
- Nombre d’équipage : 12
- Consommation de fuel : 400 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : Steel