AZZURRA II is a truly iconic superyacht. She has many unique features, which include an upper-deck Master suite with panoramic views through 21 large windows and a private sundeck. She is kept in meticulous condition by her owner and has been continuously upgraded.
Just to name a few items, AZZURRA II features new engines and zero-speed stabilisers. Her latest refit in 2016 saw the addition of even more modern luxuries including the creation of a spacious and informal alfresco dining/tapas bar for up to 10 people on the sun deck and a completely restyled and renewed galley among other upgrades.
The sun deck is the ultimate sunbathing and entertainment zone on board - 6 person Jacuzzi, bar with built-in gas grill, and outdoor theatre beneath a custom hardtop with blue party lighting and surround sound speakers.
The upper salon features a sky lounge with full-length windows and a bar. The main deck offers a spacious main salon with a wealth of seating and a home theatre system. AZZURRA II accommodates up to 12 guests in the Master suite on the upper deck and two double cabins as well as two twin cabins, with additional Pullman berths, on the lower deck.
Featuring a dedicated crew of 12 headed by Captain Malcolm Kelliher she is an excellent charter yacht for luxury vacations. Her captain and crew will ensure your guests a truly memorable charter experience.
- Chantier : Cantiere Navale Ancona CRN S.r.l.
- Année de construction : 1988
- Année de rénovation : 2019
- Longueur : 47,50 m (155,80 ft)
- Largeur : 9,20 m (30,18 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 2,89 m (9,48 ft)
- 2 x 1030 hp
- MAN D2862 LE46
- Vitesse de croisière : 14 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 16 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 12
- Nombre de cabines : 5
- Cabines double : 3
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 2
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : yes
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : yes
- Jacuzzi : yes
- Équipement de gym/sport : yes
- Nombre d’équipage : 12
- Consommation de fuel : 290 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : Steel