The sailing yacht Zanziba, carries some serious design pedigree. Her rig was designed and optimised by Gerry Dykstra, while the UK’s Fairlie Yachts contributed to the structural design. The interior, meanwhile, was put together by David Wright Design.
The 248GT yacht began life as the brainchild of a UK businessman, but he exited the Project when the boat was about one-third complete. SY Zanziba’s hull then languished in the boatyard until it was picked up by a Turkish businessman who saw the yacht’s potential.
The cold-moulded mahogany boat has elegant deckhouse covers an interior designed to be warm, natural and relaxed, to reflect the way in which the yacht will be used.
The accommodation is spread over two decks, with a spacious deckhouse containing the saloon and covered dining area offering spectacular views, and a lower deck with the guest cabins, crew quarters and service areas.
A generous beam of nine meters comfortably accommodates 5 cabins, 3 twin and 1 double guest cabins, an one immaculate full beam owners cabin all with ensuite facilities in the forward section of the yacht, plus four twins aft of the engine room for the crew.
The modern systems referred to include everything from air conditioning, CCTV, WiFi, and a full Lantic entertainment system to NavTec rod rigging, Stratis sails by Doyle, hydraulic winches by Lewmar and Harken and comprehensive navigation, electrical and hotel systems.
- Chantier : Aganlar Yachts
- Année de construction : 2015
- Année de rénovation : -
- Longueur : 40,00 m (131,20 ft)
- Largeur : 9,06 m (29,72 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 4,50 m (14,76 ft)
- 2 x 454 hp
- CATERPILLAR C18
- Vitesse de croisière : 10 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 13 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 8
- Nombre de cabines : 5
- Cabines double : 2
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 3
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : no
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : no
- Jacuzzi : no
- Équipement de gym/sport : no
- Nombre d’équipage : 8
- Consommation de fuel : 50 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : -
- Position du yacht : MED TURKEY BODRUM