Originally conceived and engineered to meet the high standards of the Japanese NKK Classification society, the 39m (128') SENSEI (teacher in Japanese) underwent a substantial refit and extension at Admiral Marine in the U.S Pacific under the direction of award-winning designer Glade Johnson.
Under the current owner, a major refit was undertaken at the Benetti shipyard in Italy in 2006 / 2007. This refit has ensured she is looking truly five-star with new teak decks; an extended sun deck; fresh fabrics, carpeting and flooring; new decor and furniture in the main saloon, dining area and upper saloon as well as new plasma screens and BOSE sound system throughout. You will fall instantly in love with the extraordinary environment created by the famous interior designer OU BAHOLYODHIN who gave her a light exotic touch.
Sensei accommodates 10 guests in a main deck master suite along with two double and two twin cabins and has extensive deck areas for relaxation and alfresco dining.
Sensei is an economical to run, go anywhere cruising superyacht ideally suited for charter use with seven charter-friendly crew.
Summer cruising areas:
French Riviera / Corsica / Sardinia
Naples / Sicily
If you wish to charter SENSEI, please get in touch with your CSO Yachts broker. Alternatively, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our brokers will be in touch to assist with your enquiry.
- Chantier : Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Année de construction : 1992
- Année de rénovation : 2007
- Longueur : 39,00 m (127,92 ft)
- Largeur : 8,10 m (26,57 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 2,18 m (7,15 ft)
- 2 x 1100 hp
- MITSUBISHI SI 2A2-MKT
- Vitesse de croisière : 10 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 13 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 10
- Nombre de cabines : 5
- Cabines double : 3
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 2
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : yes
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : no
- Jacuzzi : no
- Équipement de gym/sport : no
- Nombre d’équipage : 7
- Consommation de fuel : 250 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : GRP
- Position du yacht : MED SoF