The INDIAN is an Explorer Vessel. The benefits of an Explorer Vessel are that it maximises safety, in all types of weather with a large range, whilst minimising fuel consuption.
She is a 26m yacht, 7,5m wide, a 2,8m draft and her displacement is nearly 200 tons. With four bridges, her volume is equivalent to a 33m yacht.
INDIAN excels with her long cruising range up to 4500 nautical miles and her stylish Italian interior design being at the same time a seaworthy vessel unique on her own. INDIAN has a max R.I.N.A. security ranking class "A" for no limit navigation
1) With her almost 200 gross tons, Indian is a seaworthy and a total safe vessel which ensures a very comfortable navigation in ordinary sea conditions;
2) Her up to 4.500 miles range means that she can navigate everywhere with a great deal of autonomy and a low fuel consuption. A consumption of only 70 litres at 10.5 knots, allows 4500 nm autonomy, perfect for long navigations. At 7.5/8 kts "night regime" consumption can be reduced to 16/20 lt x hr.
3) The 4.000 lt water tank and the 300 lt x hr double fresh water production systems allow unlimited water availability. A dedicated system provides the necessary daily amount of drinking water to guests and crew;
4) Speed stabilizers underway and at anchor result in extreme comfort and almost zero noise and vibration;
5) 3 fridges and 5 freezers give great autonomy for long navigations or events on board;
The outdoor spaces are extremely liveable. The large exterior decks include dining areas, lounge spaces, an entertainment deck with full bar/BBQ and still leave room for up to a 21' tender & additional toys.
In the wheelhouse only the best technology & navigational equipment can be found and large windows offer fantastic visibility. High tech audio system such as Sonos distributes different music in any different internal and external area of the yacht. A satellite Internet and TV connection allow comunication at any latitude.
A professional level galley and the skill of the Hostess/Chef Donatella (with some Captain's incursion) will satisfy the most discerning guests
INDIAN offers spacious accommodation in 4 en suite cabins for up to 9 guests. One full-beam 25 sq. mt aft Master suite , one fore Vip cabin, two Twin cabins ( one of them with an extra bunk bed) all giving comfortable space for large groups of family and friends. Each cabin has audio equipment with access to music via the yacht's SONOS central system. Each cabin is also equipped with TV satellite comunication system so to be able to watch TV at any latitude.
Dining and entertaining on board of INDIAN is equally comfortable outside, both on the Upper deck with its BBQ, a 6 fires stove and the 10 seats dining table, than on the shaded Main deck where the two coffe tables can be converted to a dining table for up to 10 guests. In both cases the guests will enjoy the lovely view of the sea . Inside, a large 8 seats oval dining table in the salon will be used in all other occasions .
The top level equipment, the professionality, the simpathy and experience of Captain Fabrizio and his crew make INDIAN a global cruising yacht with maximum comfort where enjoying a successfull and relaxing vacation and ..."last but not least" thanks to very low fuel's consuption, navigation costs are reduced to minimum !
Ask your CSO Yachts broker to book this amazing value yacht!
- Chantier : Cantiere Navale Di Pesaro S.p.a.
- Année de construction : 2008
- Année de rénovation : 2017
- Longueur : 24,00 m (78,72 ft)
- Largeur : 7,50 m (24,60 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 2,80 m (9,18 ft)
- 1 x 750 hp
- Vitesse de croisière : 10 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 12 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 9
- Nombre de cabines : 4
- Cabines double : 2
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 2
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : yes
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : yes
- Jacuzzi : no
- Équipement de gym/sport : no
- Nombre d’équipage : 4
- Consommation de fuel : 70 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : Steel
- Position du yacht : -