'Andrea' offers spacious and modern interior, comfortable seating, a wide variety of water toys and tenders. A new jacuzzi on the sundeck with sun loungers and a bar offer full relaxation, adventure and happiness.
'Andrea' is ready to entertain up to 12 guests with six spacious cabins all with en-suite facilities, TV and audio, equipped with closets and storage spaces. Four cabins are also fitted with bunk beds for accommodating children or guests who want the nostalgic experience of the "boat" feeling. Ready to greet your clients onboard and pamper their needs are six permanent, experienced, English speaking crew members. Captain Giannis is a very good navigator who knows all the sea routes very well and he will travel with the guests to amazing areas. Chef Matthaios is really talented, creating delicious Mediterranean dishes. He won the 3rd place at the Chefs’ Competition, Category A’, at the 6th Mediterranean Yacht Show in Nafplion, Greece, in May 2019! The two experienced stewardesses love to have guests onboard. They are children friendly and they look after the guests’ needs to make them feel very comfortable and happy so they can have a feeling ‘home away from home’.
- Chantier : Baglietto S.p.a.
- Année de construction : 1986
- Année de rénovation : 2018
- Longueur : 36,70 m (120,38 ft)
- Largeur : 7,60 m (24,93 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 1,80 m (5,90 ft)
- 2 x 2105 hp
- Vitesse de croisière : 14 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 22 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 12
- Nombre de cabines : 6
- Cabines double : 2
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 2
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : no
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : no
- Jacuzzi : yes
- Équipement de gym/sport : no
- Nombre d’équipage : 6
- Consommation de fuel : 400 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : Aluminium
- Position du yacht : MED Greece Athens