With a max speed of 32 knots, ‘Skyfall United Kingdom’ offers a high performance yacht, without compromising on style or comfort. Her sleek lines and larger MTU engine option combine to create a really remarkable Predator 80 that is hard to beat. Her racing style profile and impeccable styling is sure to turn heads wherever she goes.
‘Skyfall United Kingdom’s’ interior is spacious, open and filled with natural light, giving her a modern and stylish feel. She has 4 beautifully appointed cabins, allowing the charterer the option to have eight guests onboard. The full-beam Master Stateroom comes complete with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, and is accessed via the stairs which lead down to the galley on the port side. The VIP with en-suite is located forward, with the two twin cabins located port and starboard.
‘Skyfall United Kingdom’s’ spaces flow effortlessly, the retractable roof and panoramic glass surrounding the helm offer absolutely stunning views of your cruising ground whilst underway. The open saloon opens via automatic sliding glass doors, giving you access to a large aft seating area capable of seating 8 people in utmost comfort. The bow also offers a seating area complete with table; the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee as you watch the sunrise.
‘Skyfall United Kingdom’ benefits from fin stabilisers for zero speed comfort and slow long range cruising, ensuring the comfort of her guests throughout their stay on board.
- Chantier : Sunseeker International Ltd (Shipyard)
- Année de construction : 2014
- Année de rénovation : 2019
- Longueur : 24,90 m (81,67 ft)
- Largeur : 6,09 m (19,98 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 2,00 m (6,56 ft)
- 2 x 1950 hp
- Vitesse de croisière : 25 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : 32 nœuds
- Nombre d’invités : 8
- Nombre de cabines : 4
- Cabines double : 2
- Cabines lit jumeaux : 2
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : yes
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : yes
- Jacuzzi : no
- Équipement de gym/sport : no
- Nombre d’équipage : 2
- Consommation de fuel : 480 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : GRP