CONQUEST OF 1966 was originally built under the highest standards of the Yachting industry at the beginning of the 1960`s and was one of the first luxury yachts available for private charter in the Mediterranean.
Designed by D. J. (Rick) Richardson for the actor Norman Wisdom who was the first owner of the yacht CONQUEST OF 1966's hull was completed in Spain and towed to the UK for high standard outfitting. She has been observed on the French Riviera as a very popular Charter Yacht for many years and is famous amongst Ports like St. Tropez and Cannes.
Her Sundeck offers an unusual amount of private space for her Guests, with large sun pads and comfortable seating areas to relax and enjoy oneself with panoramic views beneath the Mediterranean sun. On her Maindeck she boasts a large dining table on the aft where one can comfortably seat 10 Guests with views all around your anchorage or Berth of choice.
Captain and crew go above and beyond to ensure a wonderful Charter experience, taking you back in time with excellent service, delicious Mediterranean food and cruising in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere and look forward to warmly welcoming you on board the lovely Conquest.
- Chantier : Astilleros Luzuriaga Gupuzco
- Année de construction : 1966
- Année de rénovation : 2015
- Longueur : 27,00 m (88,56 ft)
- Largeur : 5,20 m (17,06 ft)
- Tirant d’eau : 2,00 m (6,56 ft)
- 2 x 450 hp
- Vitesse de croisière : 11 nœuds
- Vitesse maximum : -
- Nombre d’invités : 9
- Nombre de cabines : 4
- Cabines double : 4
- Cabines lit jumeaux : -
- Stabilisateurs de croisière : yes
- Stabilisateurs à l’ancre : no
- Jacuzzi : no
- Équipement de gym/sport : no
- Nombre d’équipage : 4
- Consommation de fuel : 100 l/h
- Matériaux de construction : Steel