DEVIL’S ADVOCATE has just left the shipyard after an extensive refit, zero hours on the generators, new antifouling, navigation equipment, CCTV camera system and much more. Full details upon request. The owner wants to upgrade and will consider offers.
She was built with no compromises in design, fabrication or quality. Her modern technology and tested design concepts are applied to this one of kind vessel.
She is an exceptionally seaworthy vessel with a transatlantic and transpacific range. This extraordinary spacious and luxurious yacht is made to explore new places in the world in absolute comfort.
- Interiors with the finest, solid cherry wood
- Connolly (Rolls-Royce) leather & cloths
- Bose video surround systems in all cabins
- All modern MIELE appliances in galley
- Finest English Wedgwood bone chinaware
- Best cutlery & kitchen accessories
- High quality mattresses & Egyptian cotton
- Shipyard: Cape Horn Boats Inc.
- Built year: 2002
- Renovation year: 2016
- Length: 23.04m (75.57ft)
- Beam: 6.60m (21.65ft)
- Draft: 3.10m (10.17ft)
- 2 x 370 hp
- Cummins N14
- Cruising Speed: 9 knots
- Maximum Speed: 11 knots
- Number of Guests: 7
- Number of cabins: 4
- Double cabins: 3
- Twin bed cabins: -
- Stabilisers underway: no
- Stabilisers at anchor: no
- Jacuzzi: no
- Gym/sport equipment: no
- Number of crew: 2
- Fuel consumption: -
- Building materials: Steel
- Yacht location: -